How do I file a complaint or a concern about a department member?
Contact the Wilson Police Department switchboard operator at (252) 399-2323 or the Office of the Sheriff at (252) 237-2118 and inform them that you want to make a complaint. They can either transfer you to a supervisor or have a supervisor call you back.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...