How can I file a report to the police or the sheriff?
If it is a crime in progress, or that just occurred, please call 911. If the incident occurred in the City of Wilson and is not currently in progress, you can call the non-emergency number 252-399-2323 or outside the city limits you may call 252-237-2118. You can also file a report by going to the Report Incident tab.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...